Use Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay with your Empire National Bank Debit card.
Pay confidently with your Empire National Bank Debit card. Each transaction that occurs through these digital wallets uses a unique, one-time code, token or card number to prevent your account information from being compromised during payment.
Apple Pay Participants Include:
- Best Buy
- Foot Locker
For a list of merchants that accept Apple Pay, click here.
Google Pay Participants Include:
- Dunkin Donuts
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
- American Eagle Outfitters
For a list of merchants that accept Google Pay, click here.
Samsung Pay can be used at nearly any terminal as it uses both near field communication (NFC) and magnetic secure technology (MST) technology, which allows it to be used at locations that do not have NFC capabilities. It doesn’t work everywhere that requires a card, such as older credit or card readers, or some readers that require a chip.
To learn more about Samsung Pay, click here.
Get started now! Follow the directions below for the digital wallet of your choice.
Follow the steps below to set up your preferred digital wallet. During the process of adding your Empire National Bank debit card to your digital wallet, you may be prompted to provide additional authentication. For assistance, you can speak with Debit Card Call Center Representative by calling 833-211-8558. Customer Service is available 8:30 AM – 11:00 PM EST, 7 days a week.
- Make sure your iPhone is currently updated to the latest version.
- Open your app page and scroll until you find Apple Pay.
- Select the app and you should be given the option to add a new card or use your default card from your iTunes account.
- If you want to add additional cards, go to Wallet and tap.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next.
- Make sure your phone is running Android OS 5 (Lollipop) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- At the bottom right, tap My Cards.
- At the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
- Download and install Samsung Pay from the Google Play Store.
- Open Samsung Pay.
- Log into, or create, your Samsung Account.
- Set up your verification method.
- Tap on Add Card.
- Add a credit or debit card.
- Read and Tap Agree To All for the terms of service.
- Choose Verify Card Method.
- Enter the verification code that your bank sends you.
- Sign your name into the blue box and tap Save.
- Tap Done if you’re through adding cards.
- Use Samsung Pay.